- The name ‘Cheesy1’ incorporates cheesy1.uk & cheesy1.club (Hosted by WIX) and cheesy1.blog (Hosted by WordPress).
- Cheesy1 receives, collects and stores information you enter on the website. It also uses visiting statistics and may collect other data from you. This can be via direct contact, through the hosting sites wix.com & wordpress.com, Visitor statistics collected by Google Analytics and Paypal.
- The use of Google Analytics may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Cheesy1 may also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
- All data entered on Cheesy1 is held solely to provide & improve services to you. It means we can offer more personalised updates to the website & blog, create documents for your request and keep an internal record.
- “Cheesy1 is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.” (Sourced from Wix.com)
- Information stored will never be sold or passed on to a third party. All necessary physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been established to help prevent any unauthorised access. Cheesy1 will inform of any data breach as quickly as allowed.
- Occasional marketing emails may be sent out to email addresses held by Cheesy1 – please notify Cheesy1 if you would prefer to opt-out. Contact email@example.com to opt-in/out.
- You may request details of the data that Cheesy1 holds about you at any time. You can also request all your data to be deleted.
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information Cheesy1 have about you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cheesy1 is GDPR compliant and will do its upmost to maintain your data safely.
- This policy is subject to updates so please check regularly.